• Usa-made candle handcrafted with an all-natural beeswax blend packaged in a travel tin pretty enough to repurpose.
• Spa traveler tins burn up to 22 hours and feature a sustainable wood wick for a comforting crackle.
• Energize - the bright orange color along with the energizing essential oils of rosemary and eucalyptus give an immediate lift, touch of rejuvenation, energy and invigoration.
• Colored with all-natural Vegetable based dyes and saturated with fragrances containing essential oils.
• Root uses the purest scents from all-natural sources and essential oils to produce a long-lasting, aromatic bouquet that's always true to nature.
Root - the best candles in America, made in America. These honeycomb travelers are made with Root proprietary natural beeswax blend using pure Essential oil fragrances and an all-natural cotton wick. Root travel candles produce a long-lasting 24 hour burn with a rich sensory experience. In wide variety of luxurious fragrances and trending designer colors, there's something for everyone and every occasion. Root candles is an iconic American company that traces its lineage back to 1869 when founder Amos Ives Root first opened his doors for business in Medina, Ohio. Since then, 5 generations of Root candle-makers have created the best candles in America. Using all-natural materials for purity and balance, Root candles seduce your senses, enhance your living space and soothe your soul. Candles are manufactured according to all ASTM (safety) standards. Root manufactures their own all-natural cotton wicks and test burns 1, 000 candles every day to check fragrance throw, emissions, soot, flame strength, stability, useful life, welling, dripping, and burn time. Stringent color matching is done daily to ensure consistent quality from batch to batch. Root has combined the time honored methods of early 20th century hand crafted candle-making, with 21st century automation technologies to continue a renowned tradition and reputation. Every Root candle is made in the USA, on the same plot of land Amos Ives Root, purchased over 100 years ago. The results are pure and simple: Root candles are highly regarded for complex bouquets of subtle fragrances and sophisticated color palettes. Today, Root candles continues traditional standards of superior candle craftsmanship while introducing vibrant new textures, brilliant new colors, complex and intriguing new fragrances, and innovative, modern designs to their collections.